Open navigation

How do I report a problem?

  • INTO City, University of London
  • INTO London
  • INTO Manchester
  • INTO Newcastle University
  • INTO Queens University Belfast
  • INTO University of East Anglia
  • INTO University of Exeter
  • INTO University of Stirling
  • Newcastle University London
  • English for Academic Success

You can report a problem, raise an issue or ask a question with our team of technical and academic staff using the button on the homepage of this site labelled 'Report a Problem' or you can follow this link - Report a problem

Using a simple form, we will ask you to tell us your name and email address, if you are a student or teacher, which centre you are studying at and some details about the question or problem you are experiencing.

We will put your problem or query into our system and then get back to you as soon as possible.

Was this answer helpful? Yes No

Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.