Open navigation

Academic English Center Transfer Process

  • Drew University
  • George Mason University
  • Hofstra University
  • Oregon State University
  • Saint Louis University
  • Suffolk University
  • The University of Alabama at Birmingham
  • University of South Florida

The universities listed here have level equivalencies for their Academic English programs. If you intend to transfer from one of these universities to another to complete Academic English, please complete this form. It will alert the enrollment teams and begin the process to transfer your record to your new university.

Click Here to Begin the Academic English Transfer Process

Was this answer helpful? Yes No

Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.