Open navigation

UK Public Health Passenger Locator Form

  • INTO City, University of London
  • INTO Newcastle University
  • INTO Queens University Belfast
  • INTO University of Stirling
  • INTO Manchester
  • INTO University of East Anglia
  • INTO London
  • INTO University of Exeter
  • Newcastle University London

All students travelling to the UK must complete a UK Public Health Passenger form the day before you travel. You will need to complete this online, and then show border officers your completed form (either printed out or on your phone).

To help show you how to fill out the form you can watch this short video:

Was this answer helpful? Yes No

Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.