To set up your INTO University of East Anglia’s university account please follow the steps below.
1. Register your Account and Change Password
Go to our account registration website https://spot.uea.ac.uk/
- Click on “I’ve forgotten my password”
- Enter your username that was sent in your joining instructions
- Enter the secure / system generated code and confirm
If you receive the following error message:
"Username is invalid or antiphishing and password self-help data has not been set up..."
please contact us on email@example.com , not the UEA’s IT Service Desk as advised.
d. You will now see the Security Information screen. You will need to enter:
- Date of Birth as the Memorable Date
Answer 2 out of 3 random questions:
- What is your INTO Student Id? This starts with 0011 and is at the top of this letter
- Your Passport Number?
- Your personal / contact email address
- Click Submit
*Note: You have 90 seconds to do this
e. You will know see the Change Password screen showing your name. Enter your new password and Re-Enter it again to confirm it, then Click Submit. After, you click submit you will see the completion screen.