MOBILE PRINTING AT LONDON MIDDLESEX STREET CAMPUS
Printing on Campus is available using student own device such as Windows laptop, Mac laptop, tablet like an iPad and mobile phone like iPhone and Android.
To print you must use your mobile printing user account which you must setup first by following these steps:
If you are a new student first change the password to your account:
- Go to https://myfs.my-into.com/adfs/portal/updatepassword
- Enter your username: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Enter your initial password provided.
- Enter a new password that you will remember with a minimum of 8 characters. Click ‘Save’ and make a note to remember the new password.
- If you are a returning student you can use the computer login password and username. This will look like: email@example.com
- You must connect your device to the campus INTOSTUDENT Wi-Fi network first. Wifi password is available at MDX Centre.
- When connected click on the following link http://mimdxvps01.my-into.com:9163/help/mobility-print-devices/topics/en/client-setup.html
- Click on the link under the symbol for your device.
Follow exactly the video and written instructions for your own device on how to connect and use the student printer.
Note: if you have a Windows 10 device you will need to download and install the Mobility Print app.
- The student printer name that you must select is mdx_student_printing
- When asked type your mobile printing username and password.
- To check and add credit to your printing allowances click on the following link http://mimdxvps01.my-into.com:9191/user and login with your mobile printing username and password.