First, depending on the system, it can take up to 24 hours for a university account to be activated. So, please allow 24 hours for your account to be activated.
Next, most university accounts offer a password reset option. If you are still unable to log into your account, please try to reset your password.
Finally, if you are still unable to log in, please contact your university’s help desk. You can find contact information on the following pages.
- Colorado State University: https://help.intostudy.com/a/solutions/articles/26000013795
- DREW University: https://help.intostudy.com/a/solutions/articles/26000013793
- George Mason University: https://help.intostudy.com/a/solutions/articles/26000013797
- Hofstra University: https://help.intostudy.com/a/solutions/articles/26000013794
- Illinois State University: https://help.intostudy.com/a/solutions/articles/26000013720
- Oregon State University: https://help.intostudy.com/a/solutions/articles/26000013801
- Saint Louis University: https://help.intostudy.com/a/solutions/articles/26000013791
- Suffolk University: https://help.intostudy.com/a/solutions/articles/26000013800
- University of Alabama Birmingham: https://help.intostudy.com/a/solutions/articles/26000013798
- University of South Florida: https://help.intostudy.com/a/solutions/articles/26000013799
- Washington State University: https://help.intostudy.com/a/solutions/articles/26000013796